OSRS Curse of the Empty Lord Guide
A mini-quest that revolves around the recent events of Desert Treasure. The quest allows you to obtain the Ghostly Robe set. Let’s start with this sad tale of woe from one cursed soul to the next.
· Have started:
· Desert Treasure
· The Restless Ghost
· Items Required
· Ring of Visibility
· Ghost Speak Amulet
· 5 GP (Shantay Pass)
· Knife/Slash Weapon
· Teleportation Runes/Jewellery
· Stamina/Energy Potions
· At least level 50 Combat
· You may need to visit Entrana
· You’ll have to go into the Wilderness
You need to beware of the Player Killers as the quest takes you to the dangerous parts of the Wilderness. You cannot teleport after level 20 Wilderness so keep an Amulet of Glory to teleport until level 30 Wilderness.
Valdez the Explorer
Wear your Ghost Speak Amulet and Ring of Visibility, and then go to Glarial’s Tomb which is located northwest of the Fishing Guild. You’ll notice a ghost standing outside the entrance.
Speak to him, and he’ll start to relate his part of the story. After that, he’ll give you a Ghostly Robe Top and ask you to find the other ghost named Rennard. Pay attention to the hint:
· If he mentions “pirates and a shipwreck”, then you need to follow sequence 1.
· If he mentions “the thief being northeast of there”, then you need to follow sequence 2.
· If he mentions “the thief being southeast of there”, then you need to follow sequence 3.
You need to visit the ghosts in the correct order. Also, ghosts will appear in every possible location but you won’t be able to progress until the ghost is spoken to in the correct location.
You’ll need a Burning Amulet to get to the Lava Maze and Necklace of Passage to get to the Wizards’ Tower.
1. You can find Rennard near the shipwreck that is located between the Wilderness Agility Course and Pirate’s Hide-Out (Level 52 Wilderness). He’ll give you Ghostly Gloves when you speak with him.
2. Kharrim can be found at the Chaos Temple Altar (Level 38 Wilderness), which is north of the Forgotten Cemetery. He’ll give you Ghostly Boots when you speak with him.
3. Lenissa can be found at the church on Entrana. You cannot bring any armor with you, so only wear your Ghost Speak Amulet (not Morytania Legs). She’ll give you Ghostly Robe Bottom.
4. Dhalak can be found on the first floor of the Wizards’ Tower. Once you speak with him, he’ll give you the Ghostly Hood.
5. Finally, you can find Viggora on the second floor of the Rogues’ Castle (Level 52-56 Wilderness). He’ll be in the eastern room that has a Bronze Sq. shield spawn. He’ll give you the Ghostly Cloak.
You’ll need a Burning Amulet to get to the Bandit Camp and Chaos Temple. Explorer Ring/Glory Amulet/Minigame Teleport. Combat Bracelet/Skull Sceptre/Amulet of Glory/Varrock Teleport to get to the Edgeville Monastery.
Slayer Ring/Slave Graveyard Teleport/Kharyrll Teleport/Ectophial/Fairy Ring (CKS) to get to the second floor of the Slayer Tower. Lastly, a Ring of Duelling to teleport to Ferox Enclave and then you can run the rest of the way to reach the Graveyard of Shadows.
1. Rennard can be found at the Bandit Camp, nearby the shops. He’ll give you the Ghostly Gloves.
2. Kharrim can be found at the Graveyard of Shadows (Carrallangar), near the southern within. He’ll give you the Ghostly Boots.
3. Lennissa can be found at the Port Sarim docks (Lady Lumbridge). She’ll give you the Ghostly Robe Bottoms
4. Dhalak can be found at the Edgeville Monastery (upstairs by the altar). You’ll need 31 Prayer, and he’ll give you the Ghostly Hood.
5. Finally, Viggora can be found at the Slayer Tower in Canifis (2nd floor near the southeast stairwell, which is by the entrance to the Infernal Mages). He’ll give you the Ghostly Cloak.
You’ll need a Shantay Pass, Falador teleportation Tablets/Runes, and Amulet of Glory to get to Al-Kharid and Edgeville. Burning Amulet to get to the Lava Maze, and 200 GP for Carpet Transporation.
1. Rennard can be found in the Bandit Camp (Kharidian Desert). He’ll be in the bar located in the western part. He’ll give you the Ghostly Gloves.
2. Kharrim can be found at the end of the Lava Maze (second fenced area). Do bring a Knife or Slashed weapon to cut through the webs. He’ll give you the Ghostly Boots.
3. Lennissa can be found on the western side of Tree Gnome Stronghold. She’ll give you the Ghostly Robe Bottom.
4. Dhalak can be found inside the Falador Party Room (upstairs). He’ll give you the Ghostly Hood.
5. Finally, Viggora can be found within the Edgeville Dungeon (near the Earth Warriors). He’ll give you the Ghostly Cloak.
Once you have the six pieces to complete the set, speak to the Historian Minas at the Varrock Museum (2nd floor) to get 10 Kudor and an XP lamp that offers 10,000 EXP in any skill that is above level 50.
If you want get more OSRS gold, you can choose RSGoldFast store to buy. Professional service and 100% safe gold.