Vorkath OSRS a more rewarding challenge
Recently,OSRS has released a host of Vorkath hotfixes with more damage and this hotfixes make Vorkath OSRS a more rewarding challenge.
New changes made to the boss:
1. The amount of damage a player can deal to Vorkath OSRS during the poison-pool phase has been increased, which allows players to deal 50% of their maximum damage.
2. Vorkath’s base defence has been lowered slightly.
3. You have 2 rolls on Vorkath’s standard drop table per kill. Vorkath’s overall standard drop table has been substantially improved.
4. The quantity of certain items dropped in one roll has been lowered, and the drop weighting of certain items increased.
5. Vorkath’s inital special attack will now be randomly selected between the poison-pool and freeze attack.
6. Antifire and Extended antifire potions have had their effectiveness reduced against Vorkath.
7. In-game loot broadcasts have now been added to Vorkath drops.
Furthermore, Obtain Superior dragon bones by killing Vorkath OSRS. And now are you satisfied with these changes on Vorkath. Need more OSRS gold on rsgoldfast.com.
Enjoy the game!