Sea Slug OSRS Quest Guide
Happy New Year, everyone! In the new year, Rsgoldfast team wish you and your family happiness forever, and hope you keep to support us! Okay, last week we tell you how to complete Wanted OSRS. Today, we will also tell you Sea Slug OSRS quest.
Sea Slug OSRS is the first quest in the Sea Slug series, and is the only piece of content to prominently feature the Fishing Platform. First, you need Swamp paste for this quest, which is made by mixing flour with swamp tar then cooking the mixture on a fire. And you also can buy the 75 coins from Trader crewmember, you also need 60 gp west of the Fishing Guild or from the Khazard General Store for 42 gp. after you can begin this quest .
1) Talk to Holgart and give Swamp paste to him. Talk to him again to go to the Fishing Platform.
2) Walk west to the small house with a range, and enter it. There, talk to Bailey.
3) You’ll see a ladder in the north-east corner of the platform, and then climb up. Talk with Kennith hiding behind some crates.
4) Go back to Holgart and talk to him. Find Kent on a small island and talk to him, and then ask Holgart to take you back to the platform.
5) Talk to Bailey inside his house to the west and He’ll give you a torch. Pick up the Broken Glass in his hut, and then go to the north-east corner of the platform. Here, pick up the Damp Sticks.
6) Use the Broken Glass with the Damp Sticks. Rub Dry Sticks together to light the torch.
7) Climb the ladder and talk to Kennith. Go outside the building and kick the Badly Repaired Wall and talk to him again.
8) Go to the Crane and select “Rotate” on it. Talk to Holgart to return to shore, and finish the quest by talking to Caroline.
Enjoy your game!