RS October Updates
Recently, RS official website patch week coming, released more better PvM and Skilling improvements. Here we discuss the specific.
1. The spider minions in the Araxxi fight will die at the end of her death animation.
2. Barrows brother's right-click option generated by other players has been deleted.
3. The Max Guild boss portal has been updated, and a 'Set arrival' option has been added to various bosses.
4. When prompted about the 100k coin charge for re-tuning the Max Guild boss portal, 'Don't ask me again' option has been added.
5. Surge and escape can now be used during global cooling.
1. The Fishing spots inside the Menaphos VIP area have been moved closer together and will now only spawn on the west side of the pool.
2. A Fish Flingers fisherman has arrived in the Menaphos VIP area.
3. Piscatoris's Fish Flingers fishermen moved to the northeast coastline.
4. The boost and activate options on the action bar for equipped skill capes have been swapped around.
5. Member skill challenges up to level 5 and can be progressed by free players.
In addition, RS LootScape is so unique in October whether you have watched. The LootScape is a new way of RS, just connect your RuneScape account to your Twitch account and tune into one of our Tuesday or Friday live streams to get some free items.
At last, don't forget join the ORSR Halloween event 2017,simultaneously our website Halloween event is beginning. Need more offers ORSR gold and cheap RuneScape gold at rsgoldfast. Coupon Code: HAP5. Deadline: November 6th