OSRS Next Weeks Update Click box Improvements and Bugfixes
Recently, Jagex will make a fewmore tweaks to click-boxes of some objects. One is to expand the click-box of the mounted Amulet of Glory as well as various seeds found on the ground. Other is to expand the click-box of the first obstacle on the Seers' Village agility course.
Other OSRS Update
1. You can now toggle this FPS display in-game by typing ::displayfps.
2. A second confirmation has been added when trading in a Fire Cape for Tokkul.
3. The option to trade with other players has been removed whilst in duels. This is to prevent recent scams.
4. The number of teleport scrolls dropped by Zulrah has been increased from 1 to 4.
Right-click travel options have been added to the Dwarven Ferryman and the Dwarven Boatman in Keldagrim.
5. Eluned has been given a right-click option for recharging teleport crystals.
6. Added the option to never see the confirmation message again when accessing the Monkey Madness II Crash Site.
1. A missing full stop has been added to the message given when a cannon decays.
2. Failing a standard pickpocket roll will no longer cause the NPC to be temporarily unavailable for other players to click.
3. Void equipment has been added to the relevant skillguides.
4. Fixed some incorrect spelling in dialogue with Solztun.
5. Fixed some incorrect spelling in dialogue with King Bolren.
6. Fixed some incorrect spelling on the Ring of Wealth teleports.
7. Corrected some dialogue that incorrectly referred to Lady Piscarilius as a male.
What's more, you also can buy cheap rs gold with 5% extra on Rsgoldfast!
Enjoy your game!