Best Ways to Get a Golden Party Hat Fast in RuneScape
Meta Description: A golden Party Hat in RuneScape may be obtained in several methods, some of which do not need a slightly elevated experiment or a mysterious ancient doorway. Let's go ahead and do it together.
Some players are searching for the required number of shards to complete their Party Hats in the ongoing quest for Golden Party Hats. As part of this guide, we walk you through some of the quickest and most effective methods of obtaining the Golden Party Hat shards in RuneScape 3 as well as providing some tips and advice. You need to be a member to participate in this activity, which involves gathering eight of the game's potential 11 available Shards. You may receive specific shards at no cost. If you speak with the Wise Old Man outside the Grand Exchange, he will give you one shard at no cost.
However, as we will see below, acquiring the remaining shard requires a variety of skills, including Bosses, Combat skill, Prayer Skill, Clue seeking, and others.
Golden Party Hat: Combat Skills
· K'ril Tsutsaroth: Fighting K'ril Tsutsaroth is the first approach We would suggest. There is a possibility to get the Combat shard and the Boss shard from this Boss, in addition to the usual Combat XP and Marks of War. The Support shard is only awarded if the player is given a job to slay a demon or greater demon. K'ril Tsutsaroth might well be defeated, and you will get experience for your Prayer skill. However, the Jagex didn't mention the Ectoplasmator, so it is possible to get a shard from training Prayer using this method.
· Abyssal Demons: Abyssal Demons are an additional choice. These animals also drop ashes, and I strongly advise utilising Attuned Ectoplasmator and Demon Horn Necklace once more since they increase your chances of obtaining the Combat shard. If you are receiving Prayer XP for each kill, you should be able to kill 1,500–2,000 Abyssal Demons in an hour, which will increase your odds of obtaining the Combat shard.
Golden Party Hat: Bosses
· K'ril Tsutsaroth and Elite Dungeons: While K'ril Tsutsaroth and Elite Dungeons are both excellent choices for the Boss shard, you should do whichever Boss you find the most enjoyable. If you want the chance to get the Combat shard and the Support shard with a Slayer task, then AFKing K'ril Tsutsaroth is the way to go. However, if you enjoy Bossing and do so frequently, you need not worry about obtaining this shard, and you can even do some more active Bosses.
· Arch-Glacor: If you have the Flurry attack active, the Arch-Glacor is another solid choice. By not interfering with your AFK time, you'll have an easier time obtaining the Boss shard.
Golden Party Hat: Gathering Skills
· Woodcutting with Always Adze Relic: By activating the Always Adze Relic, your chances of starting a fire when cutting a wood increase to 100%, allowing you to earn a Firemaking experience and complete the requirements for both the Gathering and Artisan shards.
· Fishing at the Prifddinas Waterfall: Since the Prifddinas Waterfall The fishing spot doesn't move around. It's a great AFK activity.
· Mining at the Corrupted Seren Stones: For a second AFK opportunity to get the Gathering shard, you may hone your Mining skills at the Corrupted Seren Stones.
Golden Party Hat: Support Skills
· Elite Dungeon 2 or K'ril Tsutsaroth: Taking up a Slayer profession is an excellent alternative to Combat if you don't have the shard yet, mainly if you can get a mission that involves killing a Boss. Popular Slayer jobs that include boss fights include Elite Dungeon 2 and challenging the K'ril Tsutsaroth due to their respective appeal to players interested in fighting dragons and demons.
· Safe Cracking: Support shards are obtained using a ticking mechanism rather than XP gained, making Safe Cracking the quickest method to get this shard.
· Elite Dungeons: As an alternative, you may try your luck in the Elite Dungeons. You have the Dragon Slayer quest would make it much more enjoyable. The simple act of exploring Elite Dungeons awards experience points in Dungeoneering, increasing your chances of acquiring the Support shard. Using this strategy, you might also get the Boss and Combat shard.
· Manual Auto-cycles: The most outstanding choice for AFK techniques on the Support shard is the Manual Auto-cycles, which can be found in the Throne Room. All you have to do to get AFK Agility XP from them is log out every five minutes.
Golden Party Hat: Clue seeking
Concerning the Clue Scrolls, my advice is to complete whatever level of the Clue game you feel most confident in achieving. Since completing more challenging Clues takes more time, and since you have a better chance of acquiring a shard if you meet more complicated Clues, I suggest you complete the Clues that you find the most enjoyable first.
The speed at which these strategies work reveals that the process of collecting the shards of the Golden Party Hat is not too drawn out. You may begin with any of them or attempt them all. Because you only have a limited amount of each sort of shard, the essential thing is that you remain patient and put in a lot of effort. And Cheapest OSRS Gold, RuneScape 3 Gold, FSW Gold & Accounts & More on RSGoldFast.com, legit & safe sale, nice day~